Hi! I am an on-location natural light photographer located in the Tampa Bay area. I specialize in newborn, baby, child, maternity, and family custom portraiture, and provide clean and soft photographic art for my clients.
Photography has been a blessing. It has opened my eyes to the beauty that exists all around me, and has helped me appreciate the “simple things” in life. Colors are more vivid, emotions are more heartfelt, and moments are more meaningful. Time is fleeting. However, photography allows me to capture and preserve the most precious memories in life.
Photographing babies and children is a particular passion of mine. From a newborn – so innocent, fragile, and pure – to even the oldest of children. I feel that capturing these times are of the utmost importance. In the haze of sleep deprivation and busy schedules, treasured moments are easily forgotten. And believe me, it won’t be long before the magic of bugs, dirt, and getting your feet wet and muddy for no reason other than doing it, disappears.
Photography has given me the ability to relive cherished memories of my family, my husband, and my two adorable boys. My maternal role influences my work. Because of this, I feel I can provide a unique experience to my clients. I connect with children on their level, taking cues from their personalities to capture genuine smiles and warm laughter. Above all, I strive to create a safe and friendly environment for clients, allowing me to capture their heart and soul.
I hope through my blog, you can see my love for capturing the little ones in your life and once in a while a few photos from my hectic life with two active boys. So you can get to know me better, here are 10 random facts about me!
- I am a huge basketball fanatic, you can always see me cheering on my Orlando Magic team.
- I’ve had serious thoughts of auditioning for American Idol. Except I’m neither “American” nor an “idol”.
- I love all tropical fruits, jackfruit, rambutan, longan, lychee, mango, guava, dragon fruit, and sugar apple, just to name a few!
- I was born with six fingers on my left hand. My grandmother refused to let the doctors remove it when I was born because she said it has a special meaning. She said an extra finger meant that person has a special talent. I think she’s right although I did eventually have it removed.
- I was nauseous and vomiting everyday for 9 months in both of my pregnancies. But I wouldn’t have it any other way because I have two healthy, beautiful boys as a result of that!
- I bleed orange and blue. Wait, should I admit to that? Did I lose anyone yet? I promise to still photograph and be friends with anyone who doesn’t.
- I have a six-foot tall
littleyounger brother that has a black belt. I did say this was a random list!
- My favorite show is So You Think You Can Dance. No I have never had the urge to audition for this show, two left feet over here!
- My biggest pet peeve is when the toilet paper put in the wrong way. I’ve been known to change the paper around when I visit friends and family’s houses.
- My favorite place to be is at the beach or on the water but if you want to find me there, I’ll be the one under the giant umbrella wearing a big sun hat, where it’s nice and shady.
Looking forward to meeting you!