Finishing off 2014, I just want to share some of my favorite maternity sessions. Maternity sessions have become a favorite of mine! I love capturing the glow that pregnancy gives and capturing the anticipation! Maternity sessions are done on location and are best done around 30-36 weeks.
How am I this lucky to have such beautiful, good looking, sweet clients. Lauren and Zach were expecting their first baby and wanted to capture their new adventure! Lauren booked a maternity, newborn and first birthday package and I could not be happier to be chosen to document such an amazing time in their lives! I just loved their maternity session and here are some of my favorites!
Lily came to me with a vision for her maternity photos. After discussing all the details and finding the perfection location, we met up at Sand Key Park in Clearwater for the shoot. Lily was not only radiant and glowing but also very creative and crafty. She made the flowy dress and the floral headpiece. We hoped for clear skies and a beautiful sunset but neither of those happened. It pretty much rained all day and lucky for us, it stopped right when we got there. The sky was a bit gray but gave the photos a soft dreamy feel to them. Sharing some of my favorites from the session with you!
There is nothing more beautiful than growing belly. Jodi and Rob are expecting their first child and could not be any more excited for their little girl to arrive. They actually never had any professional photos done, even at their wedding! So they wanted to capture this time in their lives and even chose their favorite city to have their photos done. The city Dunedin has so much character and I just loved exploring the city with them. We found some beautiful spots throughout the little downtown area to incorporate into their session. Please enjoy some of my favorite photos from their session!
The H. Family is growing! In July they will welcome a baby boy into their hectic life with a 1 year old. Miss Emily was quite the little model for me. She cooperated so well for being this age giving me eye contact and so many adorable smiles! I had such a great time photographing this family at Philippe Park in Safety Harbor and cannot wait to meet their new addition in a few months!
Hi everyone! Welcome to my shiny new blog!!
My name is Nghi and I love babies and photography. I truly get excited and anxious when I know I get to cuddle with a newborn for a few hours, or trying to get those gummy smiles out of a three or six month old, or seeing each babies’ personality develop when they reach that nine and twelve month milestone. I am obsessed with light, capturing those emotions and genuine smiles, and helping you remember their little features that change in a blink of an eye.
I hope through my blog, you can see my love for capturing the little ones in your life and once in a while a few photos from my hectic life with two active boys. So you can get to know me better, here are 10 random facts about me!
- I am a huge basketball fanatic, you can always see me cheering on my Orlando Magic team.
- I’ve had serious thoughts of auditioning for American Idol. Except I’m neither “American” nor an “idol”.
- I love all tropical fruits, jackfruit, rambutan, longan, lychee, mango, guava, dragon fruit, and sugar apple, just to name a few!
- I was born with six fingers on my left hand. My grandmother refused to let the doctors remove it when I was born because she said it has a special meaning. She said an extra finger meant that person has a special talent. I think she’s right although I did eventually have it removed.
- I was nauseous and vomiting everyday for 9 months in both of my pregnancies. But I wouldn’t have it any other way because I have two healthy, beautiful boys as a result of that!
- I bleed orange and blue. Wait, should I admit to that? Did I lose anyone yet? I promise to still photograph and be friends with anyone who doesn’t.
- I have a six-foot tall
littleyounger brother that has a black belt. I did say this was a random list!
- My favorite show is So You Think You Can Dance. No I have never had the urge to audition for this show, two left feet over here!
- My biggest pet peeve is when the toilet paper put in the wrong way. I’ve been known to change the paper around when I visit friends and family’s houses.
- My favorite place to be is at the beach or on the water but if you want to find me there, I’ll be the one under the giant umbrella wearing a big sun hat, where it’s nice and shady.
And thank you Rhonda Stark Design for working with me the last couple of months to design my website and making it fit me and my style of photography! Fresh, airy, and you know, sweet!
Last but not least, no post is complete without a photo! Just my two year old on our daily stroll.