Hi everyone! Welcome to my shiny new blog!!
My name is Nghi and I love babies and photography. I truly get excited and anxious when I know I get to cuddle with a newborn for a few hours, or trying to get those gummy smiles out of a three or six month old, or seeing each babies’ personality develop when they reach that nine and twelve month milestone. I am obsessed with light, capturing those emotions and genuine smiles, and helping you remember their little features that change in a blink of an eye.
I hope through my blog, you can see my love for capturing the little ones in your life and once in a while a few photos from my hectic life with two active boys. So you can get to know me better, here are 10 random facts about me!
- I am a huge basketball fanatic, you can always see me cheering on my Orlando Magic team.
- I’ve had serious thoughts of auditioning for American Idol. Except I’m neither “American” nor an “idol”.
- I love all tropical fruits, jackfruit, rambutan, longan, lychee, mango, guava, dragon fruit, and sugar apple, just to name a few!
- I was born with six fingers on my left hand. My grandmother refused to let the doctors remove it when I was born because she said it has a special meaning. She said an extra finger meant that person has a special talent. I think she’s right although I did eventually have it removed.
- I was nauseous and vomiting everyday for 9 months in both of my pregnancies. But I wouldn’t have it any other way because I have two healthy, beautiful boys as a result of that!
- I bleed orange and blue. Wait, should I admit to that? Did I lose anyone yet? I promise to still photograph and be friends with anyone who doesn’t.
- I have a six-foot tall
littleyounger brother that has a black belt. I did say this was a random list!
- My favorite show is So You Think You Can Dance. No I have never had the urge to audition for this show, two left feet over here!
- My biggest pet peeve is when the toilet paper put in the wrong way. I’ve been known to change the paper around when I visit friends and family’s houses.
- My favorite place to be is at the beach or on the water but if you want to find me there, I’ll be the one under the giant umbrella wearing a big sun hat, where it’s nice and shady.
And thank you Rhonda Stark Design for working with me the last couple of months to design my website and making it fit me and my style of photography! Fresh, airy, and you know, sweet!
Last but not least, no post is complete without a photo! Just my two year old on our daily stroll.